JOIN US TODAY
Formerly known as “The Rec,” We are a community anchor for your recreation needs and strive to serve our great community daily. Our 13 total acres and 44,000 square-feet state-of-the art facility will provide you the top quality recreation experience you have been looking for. We offer many great programs, and our facility features a fitness center, gym, game room, computer lab, family pool and splash pad, rental rooms and much more! Our outdoor park space makes our complex complete and features a fitness trail, picnic shelters, lit basketball court, covered playgrounds and will soon host Sarasota’s only public turf multisport field. Don’t wait any longer, come spend your day with us.
WHO WE ARE
The Robert L. Taylor Community Complex is dedicated to providing residents with a safe, clean, affordable and modern recreational facility to enjoy a multitude of activities designed for all age groups.
MEMBERSHIPS AND ADMISSION
Our Memberships are offered in multiple ways to allow you to choose the option that best works for you. Full Memberships are offered for Youth, Adult, Couples, Families and Seniors. We also offer Aquatic only and Fitness only Memberships if you don not wish to use the full facility. Daily passes for all options can be purchased if you cannot commit full time as well. Click Here to see the full write-ups and pricing. We take pride in having affordable pricing while offering top notch amenities and service.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Indoor Facility: 6am – 8pm Monday through Thursday; 6am – 9pm Friday; 9am – 9pm Saturday
- David Cohen Park: Daily 5am – 11pm
- RLTCC Pool:
- June through August: Tuesday through Friday 2pm-7pm; Saturday 11am-5pm
- September: Saturday Only 11am-5pm
- October thru May: Closed
- *The Pool is Available to Rent Monday Through Saturday all year based on lifeguard availability*
- Read about the RLTCC pool rules before you arrive, click HERE
FREE After School Program
- Homework help, educational enrichment, physical fitness and tons of fun!
- Monday-Friday 3:15pm-6:15pm
- Children in grades K-6th
- Snack is provided
- Register today at the RLTCC front desk
Our 44,000 square foot state-of-the art facility includes everything you need and want. Our Gym Space hosts leagues, clinics, rentals and is a major piece for our members to enjoy daily. Our Fitness center has Cybex Machines for a safe and effective workout, Free Weights for advanced lifters and plenty of Aerobic and Abs machines to finish the perfect routine. Don’t stop before you find our game room!! Ping Pong, Billiards, TV, Movies and Video Games make this a great place to relax! Outside we feature a walking trail with work out stations, two sheltered playgrounds, sand volleyball court and a lit basketball court. Our Swimming Pool has swimming lanes, plenty of space to relax, a splash pad and small slide for the young kids, and a large slide that you will want to ride down over and over again if you can handle it! We also have plenty of rental space including multi-purpose rooms with full kitchen, exercise and dance rooms. Please click here for our full brochure and see the full list below.
|• Fitness Center
• Dance and Exercise Room
• Next Level Fitness
• Recording Studio
• Commercial Kitchen
• Childcare Zone
• Teen Room
• Indoor Gym and Outdoor Court
• Computer Lab • Art Room
• Multi-Purpose Auditorium
• Men’s, Women’s and Family Locker Rooms
• Outdoor Aquatic Center
• Outdoor Amphitheater
• Two Shaded Playground’s
• David Cohen Park with Trail and Workout Stations
• Indoor and Sand Pit Volleyball
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF OUR FACILITY
Your safety is a top priority here, which is why it is necessary to ensure that our younger patrons are utilizing the amenities that best suit them. Please review our age restriction information with your family’s youngest members before visiting the complex so that everyone stays safe and enjoys their visit.
Recognizing that we are a public facility dedicated to patrons of all ages, the following dress code is strictly enforced to promote an appropriate environment for children as well as to protect patrons, facilities and equipment. Please also take a moment to review our RLTCC rules.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. Undergarments will not be exposed
- Basketball Court: ATHLETIC, CLOSED-TOE SNEAKERS ONLY
- Dance Studio: No street shoes
- Midriffs, buttocks and private parts must be fully covered
- Pants, skirts, and shorts must be worn at the waist – NO sagging. Skirts, dresses and shorts must reach mid thigh length.
- Clothing or jewelry which promotes the use of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, racism, violence, intolerance or that is sexually suggestive may not be worn.