Living In Sarasota Link Business and Development Link Visiting Sarasota Link Inside City Government Link Online Services Link City Calendars Link

City of Sarasota Home

Submit Requests, Concerns, Feedback & Report Graffiti


Charter Officials

City Departments

Police Department

Public Works

Van Wezel Performing
Arts Hall

Access 19 TV

Help Against Discrimination

Online Services


Charter Officials-City Auditor & Clerk
City of Sarasota Logo
City Hall
1565 First Street
Sarasota, FL 34236

For Immediate Release: January 25, 2012


Sarasota, FL: The City Commission of the City of Sarasota is seeking individuals willing to serve on the Defined Contribution Plan Advisory Committee, which will be called the Employee Retirement Account Committee. Two seats, with trust banking or investment management experience preferred, are open.

The purpose of the committee is to provide oversight of the Defined Contribution Plan and make recommendations regarding such matters as administration and investment parameters.

The City Commission will make appointments to the Employee Retirement Account Committee during their Regular Meeting on Monday, March 5, 2012. The deadline to submit applications to the Office of the City Auditor and Clerk is Friday, February 24, 2012 at 5 p.m.

Preference is given to persons who reside or own property in the City of Sarasota. To receive an application for appointment, please contact the Office of the City Auditor and Clerk located in City Hall, 1565 First Street, or by telephone: 941-954-4160, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. An application also can be obtained by clicking here.

For more information on advisory board vacancies contact City Auditor and Clerk Pamela Nadalini: 941-954-4169.


Click Below to Access
Frequently Asked Questions Site Map
Contact Us - send us an email
City of Sarasota address: 1565 1st Street, Sarasota, FL, 34236,
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.